Clients Choose Us Because We Provide:
- Free Confidential Consultation
- Judgement-Free Representation
- Free 720 Credit Score Program
- Convenient Payment Options
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Over 18 Years Of Experience
- Evening and Weekend Appointments
WHAT WE DO
We Help You Get The Relief You Deserve:
- STOP Garnishments
- STOP Foreclosures
- STOP Repossessions
- STOP Lawsuits
- STOP Phone Calls
- STOP Creditor Harrassment
- HELP Rebuild Credit
- HELP You Get A Fresh Start
Helpful Answers To Common Questions:
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Who Is Eligible For Chapter 7?
- What Are The Benefits Of Chapter 7?
- What Debts Are Wiped Out In Chapter 7?
- Can I Keep My Property In Chapter 7?
- What Is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Who Is Eligible For Chapter 13?
- What Are The Benefits Of Chapter 13?
- What Debts Are Wiped Out In Chapter 13?
- Can I Keep My Property In Chapter 13?
- What Is Medical Bankruptcy?
- Where Will My Bankruptcy Be Filed?
- Will I Have To Go To Court?
- How Often Can I File Bankrutpcy?
- What Are Credit Counseling Classes?
- Does Bankruptcy Affect Credit Scores?
- Can I Get Credit After Bankruptcy?
- Will My Utility Services Be Affected?
- Can Bankruptcy Stop Utility Shut Off?
- How Does Bankruptcy Affect A Cosigner?
- Can Bankruptcy Erase Student Loan Debt?
- Can Bankruptcy Erase Child Support Debt?
- Can I Be Discriminated Against For Filing?
- Is Bankruptcy Better Than Debt Settlement?
- How Do I Justify Bankruptcy Morally?
Truly Get A Fresh Start:
If you are concerned about your current credit score, or how your credit score can improve after bankruptcy, click below
We are a debt RELIEF agency. We proudly HELP Kansans get a FRESH START by filing bankruptcy pursuant to the US Code.